martes, 15 de enero de 2019

Round "Shine Bright" Mini Album

Hello everyone!
Yep, it's still winter but... I need see the green again!
so to comfort myself I made a mini album very spring... and Shabby, of course.
Recently I have been make mini album and work with the shabby chic style or opulent at least.
 I'm still not clear how recharged work can be without it becoming too much.
The best thing is to keep practicing!

So, this is the cover of this round mini album than I mae with only one ring.
I made a flip for first page and a pocket for the second, the tag have magnetic grip.
  
  
It was funny to do this type of flip for the third page and I returned to magnet the tag for the fourth.
  
  
For the last two I made a magnetized shaket and a flip whose closing was this die cut.
  
  
And the back, of course.
I love the colors, this embossed fabric, all of die-cuts (I like all the die-cuts of Roses Skrap) and maybe not all the papers of this collection but I'm satisfied with the ones I've used.
Thanks for watching and see you soon.

With this mini album I participate in to the following challenges: 


"Det du liker best"

(In my country I haven't yet found your supplies, sorry!)


Enchanted Scrap

8 comentarios:

  1. It`s beautiful and very sweet album <3 I love flowers :)
    Thank you for participating in the challenge Craft O`Clock.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. So beatiful mini album! Thank you for participating in the challenge of Enchanted Scrap!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Så fint minialbum.
    Fikk skikkelig vårfølelse av å se på det.
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Very beautiful! Thank you from Charmed scrap blog

    ResponderEliminar