miércoles, 13 de febrero de 2019

Fairy Tale Cards

Hello everyone!
Today I gonna show you these set "fairy tale" cards than I made using this lovely paper collection, 
"Princess Garden", and this beautiful ephemera. I'm in love with theses roses! 
Yes! You need a good scissors but that's worth, believe me! 
These are gorgeous! 
So, Unicorns are nothing to do with me but I found this one very cutie. 
At first I thought of painting it in some fantasy color but I decided to cover the horsehair with pink glitter.
The rosebushes always reminds me "Sleeping Beauty" tale. And this carriage is wonderful
So I've made a mix. I could have used the castle chipboard buuuuut the carriage is too much for me.
I had a great time cutting all these images.
Oh, my! I'm still a child!
Thanks for watching!

With these cards I participate in to the following challenges: 
"рожевим"
Scrappelyst
"glitter og glam"
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge

8 comentarios:

  1. Oh my Gosh!!! this is absolutely stunning! The papers and the finished project are just beautiful :D Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelsnut's PPC XXX

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Skikkelig flotte eventyrkort.
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Scrappelyst.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Они волшебные!! Какая красота!!! Браво!)

    ResponderEliminar