domingo, 10 de enero de 2021

Album "Memories from 1987"

Hi everyone!
Today I'm gonna show you this train shape album to keep  the memories of winter
This is the most complicated shape I've binded with suede, but i got it! 
The small pieces are covered with faux leather.
I used the window to make a shaker, not just for the title
Only the front wheels turn :) so funny!
I used this train base from Velenacraft store, "Shabby winter" papers and die-cuts and "Rustic winter" 
die-cuts from Scrapmir, some chipboards from ScrapBox, BeeShabby and ŠŸŃ€Š¾ŃŃ‚Š¾ Š½ŠµŠ±Š¾, 
and a loooooot of dies from Agiart, Scrapfriend and Mimicut.

So this is the first page (second actually, the first and the last are pockets)
Super cute chipboard!
For this page I used this acetate flip as a frame
Another page... I'm in love with all these elements!
For the first time I've used this flower to keep small photos
One of the last pages I did. I wanted a triple frame and this came out
And inside I made a big pocket
Next the weirdest and simple three pages xD
And the most complicated: a circular window
And the last one!
You can see all the structures in the video while I'm putting the photos in place!
My memories of the past winter years will be well guarded!


With this album I participate in the following challenges:

13 comentarios:

  1. A wonderful album turned out, very sincere and cozy, I am sure it will retain fond memories for many years to come. Thank you for creating with the ScrapMir blog!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great idia! A very unusual albom! I am sure he will be remembered for a long time and will keep the best and favorite photos. Thanks you for creating with the Scrapmir blog!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Love your train! This is so great magic idea for Christmas moments! Thanks from ScrapMir!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Š’Š°Ńƒ. ŠÆŠŗŠøŠ¹ ŠæŠ°Ń€Š¾Š²Š¾Š·ŠøŠŗ. Š†Š“ŠµŃ Š· Š°Š»ŃŒŠ±Š¾Š¼Š¾Š¼ ŠæрŠ¾ŃŃ‚Š¾ Š½Šµ іŠ¼Š¾Š²Ń–Ń€Š½Š°. Š’сŠµ Š“уŠ¶Šµ ŠŗрŠ°ŃŠøŠ²Š¾ і Š³Š°Ń€Š¼Š¾Š½Ń–чŠ½Š¾. Š”яŠŗую щŠ¾ Š½Š°Š“ŠøхŠ°Ń”Ń‚ŠµŃŃŒ Š· тŠ¼ @ scrapmir

    ResponderEliminar
  5. A very cool album, it's a sight for sore eyes! So many details and work done. Thanks for taking part in our assignment from the ScrapMir blog!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. What an amazing project - so much detail!

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ResponderEliminar
  7. ŠžŃ‡ŠµŠ½ŃŒ ŠŗрŠ°ŃŠøŠ²Ń‹Š¹ Š°Š»ŃŒŠ±Š¾Š¼! Š”тŠ¾Š»ŃŒŠŗŠ¾ Š“ŠµŃ‚Š°Š»ŠµŠ¹ Šø Š²ŃŠµ сŠ¼Š¾Ń‚Ń€Šøтся тŠ°Šŗ Š³Š°Ń€Š¼Š¾Š½ŠøчŠ½Š¾!
    Š”ŠæŠ°ŃŠøŠ±Š¾ Š·Š° учŠ°ŃŃ‚ŠøŠµ Š² Š³Š°Š»ŠµŃ€ŠµŠø Agiart!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Š‘Š¾Š»ŃŒŃˆŠ¾Šµ сŠæŠ°ŃŠøŠ±Š¾))

      Eliminar