lunes, 14 de junio de 2021

Steampunk Box

 Hi everyone!

Today I gonna show you this stemapunk box.
I used a box that already had a beautiful metallic blue color: there is nothing like recycling!!
It was what I needed to make this box for keep old letters.
As a fan of the "steampunk-industrial" style I can say that "Age of Technology" is one of the best collections I've seen.
Look this deep blue with the hint of rust, is gorgeous!!
It's surprising how well combine the color palette, the oxides, and all the elements. Simply wonderful! 
And the greenish touches are spectacular!!
If you are a fan of this style you should take a look!



With this box I participate in the following challenges: 

2 comentarios:

  1. What a great box! I love how you created more dimension by using the clear top, very cool! So glad you joined us for our steampunk challenge at Sandee and Amelie’s Steampunk Challenges! hugs, Maura

    ResponderEliminar