lunes, 8 de octubre de 2018

Mini album "Sweet Dream"

Hi everyone! 
At long last I finished another album.
The cover was shown in another post recently and it's now for the pages inside.
  
But first I want to show you the supplies that I've used for this album.

This is "Sweet Dream" 6" x 6" patterned paper stack (that I bought on Aliexpress) and die-cuts sets from Roses Skrap. I used Mixed Media supplies too, glitter in everywhere
and some scrap supplies that I've been collecting ^_^

So, this is the back cover and first page
   
Second and third pages: a flip with magnetic closure an another with a little pocket
   
   
Fourth and fifth pages: two mini layouts maybe(?)
   
Sixth and seventh pages: two little circle frames and a cascade
   
    
Eighth and ninth pages: another mini Layout and a flip page
   
   
Tenth and last page: two different pockets
   
And that's it.
Of course, the full video is here too

This mini album was so exhausted to do but I'm a little proud of what I've do. 
I've improved many things that before I did wrong and I've learned new ones.
Yes, I'm so happy right now!

With this mini album I participate in to the following challenges:
 

6 comentarios:

  1. Piękny bogato zdobiony album!
    Dziękujemy za udział w wyzwaniu Artimeno

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Not only a beautiful album but also so interesting with the flips, ties and hidden photos. Thanks for joining the Mini Album Makers challenge

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Seeing these sweet moments of pure joy throughout the album fill my heart with goodness. This is why we make the albums! So very beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Mini Album Makers. Big hugs, Autumn

    ResponderEliminar