jueves, 13 de junio de 2019

Shabby Folding Screen

Hello everyone!
Today I'm a Guest Designer for Scrap Relax and I gonna show you this project
than I made for my dear husband.
Curiously, he loves steampunk-industrial style a lot but he always want my style
so that his studio has my touch too. How lovely!
So I did a folding screen with our wedding photos and a verses of the Bible as a memory.
I made each of the panels with cardboard and added a lattice both the top and bottom.
After painting the screen with a soft cream color, I decorated the corners with some paper flowers,
like Freetany Flowers "28 Little boy", fabric flowers and chipboard flowers, like Kora projects "Pansy".
I used some die-cut leaves too, like Fluffy Duffy "клевер" or "черника".


The first time I saw something like that was Ольга Равенская and I thought:
"one day I'll do something like that too".
So the time has passed and it's no longer an original idea and it takes a lot of work:
calculate the measurements, cut the cardboard, make the panels, specially the lattices...
That was a challenge but I do it!
And I think it's a beautiful way to keep a memory indeed.

With this project I participate into the following challenges:

June's Gallery

Scrap Magia
Scrappelyst

22 comentarios:

  1. Ух ты! Какая красотень!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Потрясающе! Всё сделано с нуля, очень аккуратно и романтично, а какой замечательный повод - подарок супругу! Спасибо, что вдохновились заданием ВСК!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Романтичная и нежная работа на долгую память. Шикарно. Спасибо от ВСК

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Шикарное оформление свадебных фотографий!Спасибо вам,за ваше участие в заданиях ВСК!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Очень интересная и не обычная рамка для фото! Спасибо за участие в задании от "Скрап Магии".

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Ну очень крутая работа!Спасибо от Скрапмагии

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Beautiful work :) thank you for participating in the fun Freetany Flowers. Greetings.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Какая необычная и интересная работа! Шикарно! Спасибо от блога Freetany Flowers!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Какая интересная идея! Спасибо за участие от блога Freetany flowers

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Очень нежно, интересно, воздушно! Спасибо от блога Freetany Flowers!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Utrolig lekkert prosjekt.
    Takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.

    ResponderEliminar