martes, 12 de mayo de 2020

Pink dress-card

Hello everyone.
Today I gonna show you this lovely card-dress than I made for this spring.
I used "Victorian Home" paper collection from ScrapBoys

Lovely collection indeed! 
So I used a floral print paper to make the dress and I cut flowers and butterflies to decorate the ruffles.
To give volume I used layers of lace and trimp.
On the inside I created a little pocket.
For some years I've love the pink color, waltz dresses... things like that, so femenine.
In my wardrobe I've a elegant dresses collection but I never wear them, but I love all of them. Oh my!
So, that was a challenge for me (those ruffles) but I'm in love with this card shape and I'll try to made more!
Thanks a lot to Оксана for the inspiration. Please, take a look to her creations, all of them are amazing!

With this card I participate in the following challenges: 
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge

17 comentarios:

  1. Very beautiful postcard! Thank you for participating from the СКРАП-ПРОСТОРЫ blog

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Prześliczna;) Dziękuję za udział w majowym wyzwaniu scrapkowo.pl

    ResponderEliminar
  3. CUUUDOWNA:)! Pozdrawiam cieplo dziekujac za udzial w Majowym Wyzwaniu Scrapkowo.pl

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Śliczna praca! I oczywiście nie zabrakło koronki :) Dziękuję za udział w majowym wyzwaniu na blogu scrapkowo.pl :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. cudna sukienusia, dziękuję za zabawę ze @scrapkowo.pl, pozdrawiam serdecznie Magda DTScrapkowo

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Какое нарядное платье! Такое хочется примерить! Спасибо от СКЕ!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Красота! Спасибо от СКЕ)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. A great creation - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ResponderEliminar