jueves, 6 de agosto de 2020

Heart album "Memories of birth"

Hello everyone!
Today I gonna show you this lovely album than I made for keep my birth photos.
I used "Loveland" paper collection from Scrapboys.
For the cover I used this lovely frame from one of these papers and some chipboards 
from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts: Fall word set and Leafy Swirls and Buds
 
If you want to see how I embellished the cover, look here
So this is the first page
The second page
And the thirth and last page
So interesting thing is make and album this this type of shape.

With this album I participate in the following challenges: 
Charmed Scrap
ОЭ: палитра, чипборд, полевые цветы и пушисты материал


4 comentarios:

  1. Очень милый, нежный альбом. Спасибо от Зачарованных скрапом!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Нежный, уютный альбомчик получился!! С удовольствием рассматривала все детальки! Благодарю за участие в задании блога Зачарованные скрапом!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Большое спасибо!! Спасибо за внимание!!

      Eliminar