sábado, 5 de septiembre de 2020

Fairy coins (tutorial)

Hi everyone!
Today I gonna show you how I made these fairy coins.
I used "Artist Trading Coins" and a lot of patience to cut small elements 
of "Fairy Land" collection from ScrapBoys.
First I glued the coins to the paper that will go behind...
  
...and then I glued them on the paper that will be the base.
For make the frame I measured the diameter of the coin (6,35cm).
I made 3 circles equals to the coin and inside I drew another smaller circle (I've left 1cm between them).
 
I made the same circle on the 5mm chipboard (or cardboard)
It's only necessary to paint the edge of the circles (my fault!).
I was spend some time to cut many elements and putting them on their place.
Once it dried I just glued the rest of the elements to the edge of the circle... and that's it!
ATC coins are not my cup of tea but I 'm very proud about them!

With these ATC I participate in ATC Challenge

6 comentarios: