miércoles, 27 de marzo de 2019

LO John 10:9

Hello everyone!
It's LO time!
Fantasy, strange, heavy... LO for Yaroslavl Scrap-Club as a Guest Designer!
I don't have much practice but I hope to keep trying again.
So this is my new try.
This time I've decided to use some colors and spring elements (like butterflies and flowers) 
but very strong and fanciful at the same time.
I chose a dark blue paper as a base which I decorated with gesso and a brick stencil. 
Then I used these strong and fantasy colors to contrast with the soft pink color of the flowers.
And also I painted some embellishments with this dark turquoise to match with the door. 
I used a black ink and white paint for distress them.
I didn't want to put the door in the center but on one side surrounded 
by all those flowers and the other elements. 
I cut the door so that it opened and I added a writing inside.
When I think of the word "door" a biblical passage always comes to my mind.
So on this occasion I used John 10:9, one of the most hopeful verses for me.
Maybe this was too heavy for this spring but I just let myself be carried away by my imagination 
and this was the result.
I hope you liked it!

With this LO I participate in to the following challenges:

More than Words

ЯрСК Скетч 47

More Mixed Media Challenge

14 comentarios:

  1. WOW! Colours are amazing and love that you can open the doors! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Absolutely STUNNING! The colours are perfect! Thanks so much for playing along at More Than Words xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. So beautiful .. Thank you for joining us at MTW challenge!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Изумительное сочетрание цветов! Спасибо, что творите с Ярославским скрап-клубом

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Oh! It's so wonderfull! Thanks for this project for "Ярославский скрапклуб"!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Красота какая завораживающая! Спасибо, что творите с Ярославским Скрап-клубом!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Lovely project! Thank you for joining us at YarSK )))

    ResponderEliminar