lunes, 1 de abril de 2019

Sweet cake

Hi everyone! 
Today I gonna show you this shabby and sweetie little cake.
I made inspired me by Charmed Scrap moodboard and I used flowers and chipborad for ЯрСК challenge
 
I used three different wooden boxes sizes and I glued the base of the smallest to the top of the biggest 
and so successively.
 I think that Shabby chic style is perfect for do this kind of things.
 I used this little heart chipboard for the top.
I wanted to imitate flowers glass too so I hardened the flowers with gel medium and glitter.
And that was it! So tiny and sweet!
I hope you like it!

8 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful!!!! Thanks from Yaroslavl scrap club.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Интересная работа! Спасибо от Ярославского СК за участие в задании.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Какая нежная зефирка! Спасибо за участие в задании блога Зачарованные скрапом!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That was nice! Thank you for your tenderness from the blog “Zacharovannie scrapom”

    ResponderEliminar