martes, 16 de julio de 2019

Volkswagen Combi Album "Travel" (tutorial)

Hello everyone!
Today I gonna show you this biiiggggg album than I made for this summer memories xD
I prepared a tutorial to make this album for the Velenacraft store which you can find on their Facebook or instagram account (only in Spanish unfortunately)
So, yes, so big indeed!
I mean... I think this is the bigest Volkswagen Combi base from ScrapBox.
I used more chipboards from them, the "Summer" collection from Scrapmir and dies from MiMiCut too.
I still think it was a bad idea to use fabric instead paper for the cover 
(the corners were really complicated to sew!!!)
What I liked the most was the closing :)
I bought some rings of 5cm but I couldn't use them and I had to use ribbons ;(
So for the first page I made a frame and a flip page with a shaker for the second.
For the third and forth I made more flips but with a little envelopes and frames.
The fifth page was a little diferent from the others and for the sixth I used a piece of transparent reflective sheet. My husband took it from an LCD screen, what a revelation! 
Now I just want to dismantle screens xD
I made a big pocket for the seventh page and another flip page for the octave.
And for the last two: a flip -pocket and these little flip-frames.
And the video, of course!
I hope you liked it!


With this album I participate into the following challenges:
Scrappelyst
Utfordring for juli - alt er lov
BCK Quest "Tropics" OE экзотические фрукты, растения, цветы, животные/птицы
ScrapBox ОЭ чемодан, птица, прозрачное, надписЬ

15 comentarios:

  1. Необычная форма. Яркие и красивые странички. Как здорово будут смотреться в таком альбоме летние фото. Спасибо от ВСК

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Så kult prosjekt.
    Takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Крутецкий альбомчик! Спасибо за хиппи настроение! Рады видеть вас в задании блога Мемуарис

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Шикарный альбомчик вышел! Яркий и необычной формы! Спасибо от блога Мемуарис!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Замечательный альбом! Спасибо от вск.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Myry, wow!! that's a great idea for the album! I'd like to go on a trip by this VWagen ))) thanks from ВСК!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Myru, оригинальная идея! Летний, веселый альбом получился. Спасибо от ВСК!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Myry, извиняюсь, неправильно имя написала

      Eliminar
    2. Большое спасибо ^_^

      Eliminar
  8. Люблю такие альбомчик необычной формы, чудесный выйшло 😊 Спасибо за участие в задание от ВСК!!!

    ResponderEliminar