lunes, 29 de junio de 2020

Green dress-card

Hello everyone.
Today I gonna show you another dress-card than I made using "Victorian Home" paper collection from ScrapBoys
Again lovely collection indeed! 
I used a floral print paper to make the dress and I cut flowers and butterflies to decorate the ruffles.
To give volume I used layers of lace, trimp and more flowers.
Thanks a lot to Оксана again for the inspiration. Please, take a look to her creations, all of them are amazing!

With this card I participate in the following challenges: 
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge

4 comentarios:

  1. Wow!!! This is gorgeous. I have never seen a card like this before. Thank you for the inspiration. Rebecca from Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very unusual postcard !! Delicate, airy, light.
    Thank you for participating in the assignment from the blog "Scrapbooking with Evgenia Kurdibanovskaya."

    ResponderEliminar