miércoles, 12 de mayo de 2021

A very special notebook

Hello everyone!
Today I'm gonna show you this shabby notebook to keep memories!
I used this exquisit chipboard "Lace frame" from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts for the cover.
I painted it with acrylic pink and white paint. I embroidered a letter with small flowers, 
and I done a small sack filled with wadding. Once finished I fitted it into the frame and sticked it 
with a resistant glue.
This was my fist attemp so I'm proud about it!

I used an old flowered fabric and my own crochet laces too.
I think it's a lovely idea for a special person.
I wish you like it a lot!


With this notebook I participate in to the following challenges:

20 comentarios:

  1. Какое очарование. Великолепная работа. Спасибо за интерес и участие в задании блога ВСК

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Потрясающе очаровательно! Спасибо большое от Скраппуговки!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ¡Maravilloso bordado! Tienes manos doradas) Y el portátil resultó ser muy bonito y elegante.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Тонкая, нежная, элегантная работа, Myry! Спасибо, что творите вместе с ВСК ))

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow, your notebook is just beautiful, love it :)
    Thank you for playing with ScrapAndMe :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Piękna praca! Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu ScrapAndMe :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Обожаю такие блокноты, кружево, вышивка - просто шик . Спасибо, что творите вместе с @button.craft

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Очень красиво! Спасибо, что приняли участие в задании от ButtonCraft!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. ogom!
    Wow! What a gentle and romantic notebook! Thanks for doing with our blog ButtonCraft!

    ResponderEliminar