miƩrcoles, 16 de enero de 2019

Ideas for Valentine's Day

Hi everyone!
I hope each of you had a great year!
Today I want to give you some ideas for any occasion where you want to give a small detail, 
like chocolate, not only on Valentine's Day.
If you have bought a chocolate box maybe you can embellished the cover, as I did. 
Could not be easier!
To cover the box I measured the "face" of the cover and the sides too and I cut the whole piece.


And this looks like a card, right?
 
Yep! It's a card. But there is more.
What do you think about the idea of an "embedded" card to a box?
I've seen this type of chocolate bar packaging many times and it seems a very nice way to beautify a gift, but the idea of embedded card I've only seen it in a mini candy boxes that Olga Romanenko made. 
I thought it was a lovely idea and I wanted to try to do this in big size. And it's not really hard to do. 
It's more the work that takes than the difficulty. But you should have your chocolate bar 
(or whatever you want to keep inside) in front of you to take the measurements well.

So, maybe you love red or pink color but what do you think about this color palette? I used 3 scrap papers from "Cozy Winter" paper collection and this great chipboard. I thought that this heart would be too much but I loved it, this chipboard is amazing.

I've tried to choose smaller embellishments than the heart and in the same blue, cream and brown colors than the papers. I used Freetany paper flowers (28 Little boy and 49 ŠœŃƒŠ·Ń‹ŠŗŠ° Š»ŃŽŠ±Š²Šø), my crochet flowers, die-cuts, ribbon and threads, lace...
 
 
 
 
And that's it!
I hope I've given you some idea for when you have to make a package for a gift.
Cheer up! It's nothing complicated!
See you in the next post.


With this altered project I participate in to the following challenges: 


ŠšŠ°Š¼Ń‡Š°Ń‚сŠŗŠøŠ¹ Š”ŠŗрŠ°ŠæŠšŠ»ŃƒŠ±: ŠæŠ°Š»ŠøтрŠ° "ŠŠ°ŃˆŠ° ŠšŠ°Š¼Ń‡Š°Ń‚ŠŗŠ°"

20 comentarios:

  1. ŠšŠ°ŠŗŠøŠµ сŠ»Š°Š“ŠŗŠøŠµ!
    Š£Ń‚Š°Ń‰ŠøŠ»Š° Š² ŠŗŠ¾ŠæŠøŠ»Šŗу :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Š”ŠæŠ°ŃŠøŠ±Š¾ Š·Š° Š²Š½ŠøŠ¼Š°Š½ŠøŠµ)) šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–

      Eliminar
  2. Piękny komplet;) Dziękuję za udział w styczniowym wyzwaniu scrapkowo.pl

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Piękna praca! Dziękuję za udział w styczniowym wyzwaniu na blogu scrapkowo.pl

    ResponderEliminar
  4. jakie to piekne:)! pozdrawiam cieplo dziekujac za udzial w Styczniowym Wyzwaniu Scrapkowo.pl

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Śliczny czekoladownika :) Dziękuję za udział w styczniowym wyzwaniu na blogu scrapkowo.pl

    ResponderEliminar
  6. so lovely set, thank for play with scrapkowo.pl

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Š§ŃƒŠ“ŠµŃŠ½Š¾Šµ уŠŗрŠ°ŃˆŠµŠ½ŠøŠµ Š“Š»Ń шŠ¾ŠŗŠ¾Š»Š°Š“Š°!! Š’Š¾ŃŃ…ŠøтŠøтŠµŠ»ŃŒŠ½Š°Ń ŠŗрŠ°ŃŠ¾Ń‚Š°!! Š‘Š»Š°Š³Š¾Š“Š°Ń€ŠøŠ¼ Š·Š° учŠ°ŃŃ‚ŠøŠµ Š² Š·Š°Š“Š°Š½ŠøŠø Š±Š»Š¾Š³Š° ŠšŠ°Š¼Ń‡Š°Ń‚сŠŗŠøŠ¹ Š”ŠŗрŠ°ŠæŠšŠ»ŃƒŠ±)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Š”ŠæŠ°ŃŠøŠ±Š¾ Š·Š° Š²Š½ŠøŠ¼Š°Š½ŠøŠµ))

      Eliminar
  8. Wonderful chocolate box turned out !!! Thank you for your participation from ŠšŠ°Š¼Ń‡Š°Ń‚сŠŗŠøŠ¹ Š”ŠŗрŠ°ŠæŠšŠ»ŃƒŠ±!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Š”ŃƒŃˆŠµŠ²Š½Ń‹Š¹ сŠ»Š¾Š¶ŠøŠ»ŃŃ ŠæŠ¾Š“Š°Ń€Š¾Šŗ! Š”ŠæŠ°ŃŠøŠ±Š¾, чтŠ¾ тŠ²Š¾Ń€ŠøтŠµ с ŠšŠ°Š¼Ń‡Š°Ń‚сŠŗŠøŠ¼ Š”ŠŗрŠ°ŠæŠšŠ»ŃƒŠ±Š¾Š¼!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Š”ŠæŠ°ŃŠøŠ±Š¾ Š·Š° Š²Š½ŠøŠ¼Š°Š½ŠøŠµ))

      Eliminar