miércoles, 8 de mayo de 2019

LO "Beyond the Sea"

Hello everyone!
Today I gonna show you this LO that I've create using "Sea Time" collection.

When my mother was young she and her best friend took a walk on the beaches of Barcelona.
There're always many boats docked at the seaport 
and they took some photos with these.
Many years have passed since then but thanks to the photos she can remember these days 
and tell me about her trips and excursions.
So this was my turn to preserve her memories on this LO so summery!
So I decided to use "Nautical Chart" as a base paper for this LO.
I think that paper is in line with the theme of the photos.
I chose to decorate the background with a bubbles stencil, gesso and paintings.
I gave the last touches with this little stamp of stars and a mix of gel medium, beach sand and stars sequins.
And, of course, don't could miss a few sailor elements, including real little shells or this lovely flowers 
by Freetany Flowers, 48 Little boy-2.
So this is the end.
This is the start of my summer projects I think!
See you!

With this LO I participate into the following challenges:

МАЙ 2019

Завдання травня

8 comentarios:

  1. Такая красота! Фото шикарные!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Какая шикарная работа! Синий такой глубокий и фото подобрано идеально! Спасибо за участие от блога Freetany Flowers!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Чудесная работа! Отлично передает морское настроение) спасибо, что творите с Freetany flowers

    ResponderEliminar
  4. У вас потрясающая работа! Вы мой фаворит!! Спасибо от ROSA TALENT

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Чудесная атмосферная работа! Спасибо Вам от ROSA TALENT

    ResponderEliminar