miércoles, 15 de mayo de 2019

Mini Album "Mi princesa"

Hello, dears!
Today I gonna show you this little mini album for a little princess.
Yes, it's a bit small (14x20cm) but I think this measure gives a lovely touch.
Pink is the predominant color in all its shades with a little golden glitter.
The fabric has a nice floral pattern and I added some ruffles at the end
The inscription means "Mi little princess" ("Mi pequeña princesa" in Spanish)
When I was a little girl I didn't like princess theme or pink color but now 
that I'm older I find it lovely for a girl... Things change!
I decorated the cover with some diecuts, pearls and sackcloth roses.

And these laces have me in love!
I didn't take photos of the inside (my mistake!) but I can show you the video.
And this was my new mini album!
I hope you liked it!
Thanks for see.

With this mini album I participate into the following challenges:

ЧИПБОРД+КРУЖЕВО 

тему + надпись


6 comentarios: