viernes, 15 de noviembre de 2019

Mini album "Winter Day"

Hi everyone!
I wish you a winter by the fire because cold is here!
I don't know how it will be in your country but here it's very windy, it rains a lot... it's cold.
I used a few supplies for this mini album: "Little Red Robin" Dovecraft paper collection, some die-cuts by Roses SkapСкрапбукинг, рукоделие, this gorgeous lace...
...and spray ink and stencils from Ab studio.
A little video about this flip, of course.
To make this mini album I followed the tutorial by Elena Morgun
If you like, please check out her store❤️

 With this mini album I participate in the following challenges:

Scrappelyst


4 comentarios:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful mini album! Lots of nice details and colors! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Scrappelyst!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What pretty papers, a marvellous design shape and the Kraft paper pages inside add so much warmth within to carry on your theme. Those additional pieces of lace make me so happy to see. Thank you for sharing over at Mini Album Makers.
    Creative wishes Tracey

    ResponderEliminar