lunes, 19 de octubre de 2020

Pumpkin notebook

 Hi everyone!
Today I gonna show you this notebook than I made with embossing technique with suede.
Maybe you've heard of this technique or used it before but for me it has been the discovery of the year! 
I used the Jack-O-Lantern Mini Album and a piece of thin suede of an indescribable pumpkin color.
You can see the tutorial here.
There are my handmade pumpkin shaped turquoise paper sheets on the inside.
I really liked this technique!
I'm still very slow but I think this type of work will be better with more practice.

With this notebook I participate in the following challenges: 

2 comentarios:

  1. Excellent! Pumpkin notebook amazed me! I can imagine how soft and cozy it is! It is very cool! Thank you from our blog for participating in the challenge! Hugs, First Belarusian!

    ResponderEliminar