miércoles, 7 de noviembre de 2018

Fireplace Tableau

Hi everyone.
Today I wanna show you this fireplace tableau. Last year I discovered this lovely idea: 
cards with a fireplace and I wished to make one when the next winter came. 
I looked for some interesting images on pinterest to get inspired because 
I didn't want to scraplift any project. 
  
 Gorgeous all of them!

So, this is my fireplace.
I used a piece of wood for the base, white acrilyc paint, glitter, embellisments, scrapbook paper, some svg image than I cut with my cameo to do the mirror, lamp, fireplace embellishments and the guard. 
I made the fireplace with remains of chipboard.
 
 
That was fun but there was a lot of work to do. Maybe choose another color next time.
However, I'm well with the result. 

With this altered project I participate in to the following challenges:
 
 

10 comentarios:

  1. Uala, que bonito! Muchas gracias por participar!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What an interesting idea! Thank you for linking to Rhedd's Creative Spirit Challenge.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Stunning project. Love all of the details. Thank you for joining us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I am back here again with another hat on. Your project is so beautiful. The colours and textures are stunning. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics this month. Merry Christmas and a Happy and Creative New Year. Judy DT

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi, Judy! You're welcome again! Thanks a lot ^_^ and have a good winter!!!

      Eliminar
  5. Absolutely spectacular! LOVE this! such lovely details. Thank you for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics this month. Sammy-x

    ResponderEliminar