sábado, 3 de noviembre de 2018

Album "Adrift"

Hi everyone! 
I've made another album following Natalia Rusko's tutorial for Velenacraft JV.
This was the first time I've seen a "Russian style" mini album tutorial 
in my lenguage by a Russian. Im so glad! 
You don't need to know Spanish to see the tutorials. 
So take a look at them accounts and see their beautiful craft works!
For the cover I used two different fabrics and sewed them together.
To decorate the cover I used a little picture of "Adrift" collection and 
I tried to do the cover that Natalia made.
For cover the spine I used a piece of a cashmere scarf that I kept because it was too painful 
to throw it (the color was so beautiful!!!)
I wanted to keep the fringes too, I don't know way. I mean, look so weird but any way.
I also used different lace to decorate the pages. Thanks, mom!
  This mini album makes 20x20cm (8"x8"), have 10 pages and a capacity over 50 photos.
I used this precious paper collection from Santoro, Mirabelle "Adrift".
Yep, it's a little old collection but I love it so much.
So let's take a look inside
And, as usual, the video.
Thanks so much for watching!
With this mini album I participate in to the following challenges:
 

8 comentarios:

  1. Your mini album is gorgeous! I love using fabric too and the fabric and lace on yours looks so tactile. The pages are beautiful too and I enjoyed your video! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Mini Album Makers Challenge. Anne x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Such a beautiful album! I love the Santoro designs and the fabrics, very beautiful composition! Thank you for sharing with us at Mini Album Makers!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This is fabulous! The fabric cover and lace on the edges of each page are beautifully done. And I love your creative inter-active pages. Thanks for joining the challenge on Mini Album Makers.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh my goodness! I am completely in love with your beautiful album!!! Well done on upcycling the scarf and making a fabric cover! ANd the paper you used is perfect. I just love this! Thanks so much for sharing with Mini Album Makers Challenge. I hope you had a great holiday season. Please forgive my delayed visit. Hugs, Autumn

    ResponderEliminar