jueves, 1 de noviembre de 2018

Soft Window Card

Hello everybody!
This time I show you this card than I made using a soft color palette.
Maybe a little summery... I mean, it's November and so cold right now!
    
I found this beautiful window as decoration on a card on Pinteret. That's love! So I draw it in Silhouette Studio and cut twice for each piece with the Cameo.
I put some buttons, flowers, die cuts...
Yep, that was the result!
I hope you like it!
With this card I participate in to the following challenges:
  
And on ARTastic DT Call too!

14 comentarios:

  1. So beautiful! I love the rustic style! Thanks a lot for joining us at ARTastic! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank your for sharing your beautiful card at ARTastic challenge.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you so much for joing our challenge with this wonderful creation! :) Best wishes, DT 'The Secret of Inspiration'

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Очень интересная, яркая работа) Спасибо, что творите вместе с блогом "Секрет Вдохновения")

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Сочная, немного даже импульсивная открыточка! Мне очень понравилась! Спасибо за ваше творчество от блога Секрет Вдохновения!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Wonderful work – this is such a lovely card. Thank you so much for joining in with ARTastic this month.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Oh what a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at ARTastic this month

    ResponderEliminar