jueves, 13 de junio de 2019

A boat-box

Hello everyone!
Summer is near!
Some people are already experiencing a lot of heat.
I'm one of those who don't wait for sunny (because I'm cold all year)
but because of the excursions and bike routes with my husband, family inheritance since my parents
took us to somewher every summer weekend.
So this project that I gonna show you is inspired by one of the last excursions
that I made in bike for my own region.
Nop, it wasn't a jaunt to the sea.
Oddly enough, it was in the huge rock where the Rocacorba sanctuary is located.
I put some pictures for you to see and tell me if this rock doesn't look like a ship!
I got a huge desire to make a ship!
And this has been the result!
I'll highlight especially this paper with pallet motifs, "Destination unknown", 
one of my favorites from Kora Projects "Sea Time" paper collection.
At first I'd thought about leaving the ship on its support but in the end I decided to make a box with double bottom, like a treasure box since my ship seems to be anchored at the bottom of the sea rather than being on a rock.
I make a video so you can see it better and you can find the templates here.
I hope you liked it!

With this project I participate into the following challenges:

BCK

Utfordring for juni "sommer"

9 comentarios:

  1. Wow what a lovely project. Thank you for joining us at Scrappelyst.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's just a great job. Thank you for participating in our task from VSK

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Как здорово! И корабль, и коробка с двойным дном! Фантастика! Спасибо, что вдохновились заданием ВСК ))

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Какая красивая морская коробочка! Ощущение, как она плывет по волнам. Спасибо от ВСК!

    ResponderEliminar