domingo, 2 de junio de 2019

Card "perderse para encontrarse"

Hello everyone!
Summer will be here before you know it!
So I was decide to make a card where soft blue is the predominant color, my favourite color indeed, 
with some chipboards and diecuts.

I haven't seen the sea for many years and the Saratov Scrap Moodboard brings me many memories: 
walk through the sand, collect shells... And the palid blue, so clam and lovely... 
(you can see it down below)
That was so nostalgic!
 

I'm in love with this chipboard, it means "get lost to find yourself".
Now I live in the mountains and I cannot go to the beach but I wish that a lot!
Well, maybe this summer!

With this card I participate into the following challenges:

ScrapMagia


RETO JUNIO No. 106

8 comentarios:

  1. Классно как! I like it so much! The colours and the brightness. Thanks for being with us/ CCK

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Очень красивая работа! Спасибо за участие от ССК

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Очень гармоничная и стильная работа!!! Спасибо за участие в задании от ССК!!!

    ResponderEliminar