miércoles, 26 de junio de 2019

LO "Enjoy the little things" (tutorial)

Hello everyone!
Today I gonna show you how to take advantage of your stamps.
I used very few materials including some stamps: nauticals from Kora Projects, with title and another from Kaiserkraft and  stencil from Ab studio to make the background; cardstock kraft, white acrylic paint and golden glitter.
So the first thing I'm going to do is create a background with stamps and stencil.
If you keep the pieces of cardboard that are left over of other projects, you can use them to stamp. 
I'm going to stamp as many motives as I need and I'm going to cut them leaving a small margin.
I also made some tags with different browns and I've stapled it like this:
I set all the elements so that each one stands out in its place.
And with this small and cute stamp I'm going to give the final touch.
And this would be the result. 
I still think that stamps are not my cup of tea but I really liked doing this project.
I used this photo of my little brother during our holidays. 
After hours running, playing and swimming in the sea we need to sunbathe and dry off!
Have a good summer!

With this LO I participate into the following challenges:
My summer is on brown-gold color like beach sand :)

18 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful layout. I love what you've done with your stamps! (I am also a reluctant stamper and I've got some great ideas from your tutorial, thanks.)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. minimum środków wyrazu a jaki efekt! - dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Art Piaskownicy :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love all your mixed media in the background. Thanks for joining us at ARTastic.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Such a cleverly put together page. Very inspiring. Thank you for joining us at ARTastic.

    Responder

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Super LO:) Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Art-Piaskownicy.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love the stamping and background you have created for your layout..
    Thanks for joining us at ARTastic this month x

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Очень гармоничная страничка, здорово что вы присоединились к заданию от @katrin_craft_ru

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Its so unusual! Thank you for being with us. DT Katrin Craft

    ResponderEliminar

  9. I love it! Thanks for playing with Katrin Craft.

    ResponderEliminar