lunes, 13 de julio de 2020

"Primavera" album

Hello everyone!
Today I gonna show you this album than I made for this summer.
I used "Primavera" paper collection from Scrapboys.
Well, I made a shaker for embellish the cover.
I think shakers are the best for summer projects!
So this is the first page. I'm in love with this page!!
The second page
The thirth page. Another beauty!
And the forth and last page
"Primavera" means spring in spanish, so funny!!
In my opinion, it's a collection too tropical to be called "Primavera". 
Those Hummingbirds and orchids remind me of the rain forest a lot!!

With this album I participate in the following challenges: 

4 comentarios:

  1. ŠšŃ€Š°ŃŠøŠ²Ń‹Š¹ Šø Š³Š°Ń€Š¼Š¾Š½ŠøчŠ½Ń‹Š¹ Š°Š»ŃŒŠ±Š¾Š¼. Š”ŠæŠ°ŃŠøŠ±Š¾, чтŠ¾ ŠæŠ¾Š“ŠµŠ»ŠøŠ»Šøсь рŠ°Š±Š¾Ń‚Š¾Š¹ Š² Š’Š”Šš

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Š‘Š¾Š»ŃŒŃˆŠ¾Šµ сŠæŠ°ŃŠøŠ±Š¾))

      Eliminar
  2. Š›ŠµŃ‚Š½ŠøŠ¹ Šø Š¾Ń‡ŠµŠ½ŃŒ Š½ŠµŠ¶Š½Ń‹Š¹ Š°Š»ŃŒŠ±Š¾Š¼Ń‡ŠøŠŗ ŠæŠ¾Š»ŃƒŃ‡ŠøŠ»ŃŃ. Š”ŠæŠ°ŃŠøŠ±Š¾ Š·Š° Š²Š°ŃˆŠµ учŠ°ŃŃ‚ŠøŠµ Š² Š·Š°Š“Š°Š½ŠøŠø Š±Š»Š¾Š³Š° Š’Š¾Ń€Š¾Š½ŠµŠ¶ŃŠŗŠ¾Š³Š¾ сŠŗрŠ°Šæ ŠŗŠ»ŃƒŠ±Š°.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Š‘Š¾Š»ŃŒŃˆŠ¾Šµ сŠæŠ°ŃŠøŠ±Š¾))

      Eliminar