lunes, 20 de julio de 2020

Wedding embroidery hoop

Hello everyone!
Today I gonna show you this LO than I made in a embroidery hoop!
I used "Primavera" paper collection from Scrapboys.
It has turned out to be a very versatile collection!
And "Leaves and Flourishes Set" from Gypsy Soul Laer Cuts
This time I used the typical white wedding palette.
Yes, yes, yes... I'm a classic.
But it's automatic. I think about "wedding" and the word "white" comes to mind first.
What memories!
The end of a stage started a new and highly anticipated by both.
It was definitely not painful to say "goodbye" to our singleness
and we'll celebrate 11 years together soon!


With this LO I participate in the following challenges: 

11 comentarios:

  1. Wow - this is stunning! I really love that lace background. It's great to see you at More Than Words this month. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Fabulous emboidery hoop, love all the layers and texture surrounding the picture! Thank you for joinin us at MTW xoxo Cecilia

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow! Stunning piece. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ŠšŠ°ŠŗŠ°Ń Š²Š¾Š·Š“ушŠ½Š°Ń Š½ŠµŠ¶Š½Š¾ŃŃ‚ŃŒ! Š”ŠæŠ°ŃŠøŠ±Š¾, чтŠ¾ ŠæŠ¾Š“Š“ŠµŃ€Š¶Š°Š»Šø Š·Š°Š“Š°Š½ŠøŠµ Š’Š”Šš ))

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Š‘Š¾Š»ŃŒŃˆŠ¾Šµ сŠæŠ°ŃŠøŠ±Š¾))

      Eliminar
  5. Śliczna praca, dziękuje za udział w zabawie na blogu Filigranki. Pozdrawiam

    ResponderEliminar
  6. wow this is very cool, thanks for joining with us at MTW good luck

    ResponderEliminar