domingo, 13 de septiembre de 2020

LO "My lovely little star"

Hello everyone!
Today I gonna show you my new LO with my baby!
I used "Lovely" paper collection from Scrapboys.
I think the name fits with this work perfectly.
So I used 3 different papers from the collection and some scrap pieces under the photo.
I wanted to experiment with this "star" stencil from AB Studio but without texture paste. 
Oh my! In the end I had to cover the mess with glitter.
I used some ephemeras from the collection, flowers and chipboards from Gypy Soul Laser Cut...
...and small elements like laces, beads, glitter and dots
I'm in love with my baby and this LO!


With this LO I participate in the following challenges: 
Scrapmir ŠžŠ­ - фŠ¾Ń‚Š¾Š³Ń€Š°Ń„Šøя
Anything about Alice is fantastic for me :)
Dostupnom skrap 
ARTastic

4 comentarios:

  1. ŠšŠ°ŠŗŠ°Ń ŠŗрŠ°ŃŠ¾Ń‚Š°, шŠøŠŗŠ°Ń€Š½Š°Ń стрŠ°Š½ŠøчŠŗŠ°! Š”ŠæŠ°ŃŠøŠ±Š¾ Š¾Ń‚ ScrapMir Š·Š° учŠ°ŃŃ‚ŠøŠµ Š² Š½Š°ŃˆŠµŠ¼ Š·Š°Š“Š°Š½ŠøŠø!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Š‘Š¾Š»ŃŒŃˆŠ¾Šµ сŠæŠ°ŃŠøŠ±Š¾))

      Eliminar