sƔbado, 19 de septiembre de 2020

"Pink & White" album

Hello everyone!
Today I gonna show you this shabby album for keep wedding memories!
I used "Dream Garden" paper collection from Scrapboys
this is my favourite Scrapboys paper collection indeed! 
Absolutly beautiful!
I used these "Rose Quartz" flowers from Prima Marketing, 
beautiful as usual and chipboards from Kora Projects.
I'm in love with this ribbon from Kora Projects too, so silky!
I embelleshed the spine with this border from de collection.
My best cover, I think!
So this is the first page...
with a pocket...
and with this flip and a big frame.
This page was going to be the second but I was wrong when I made the spine, 
so to not lose it I joined it to the first page. I still cry in frustration!
Anyway. This is the page of frames!
The second page with more frames...
this big pocket for a booklets...
and a small and super cute shaker.
The third page or the most worst page!
I only made one frame an a super simple flip.
And the last page with two magnet clousures.
I prepared a video for you too!
I hope you like this album!

With this Album I participate in SnipArt challenge: 

8 comentarios: