viernes, 1 de febrero de 2019

"40th Anniversary" Mini Album

Hello everyone!
Today I gonna show you this mini album for a 40th Anniversary than I made using "Gentle Morning" 
paper collecion, die-cuts and cardstock from Srapmir.
I didn't choose the papers or the colors to my choise because it was for a present. 
At the beginning I didn't know if I should do something with these cheerful and glaring colors 
but in the end I really liked working with unusual colors. It was a good experience... 
less for the flamingos, I don't know what to do with them (つд`)

So, this album was inspired by Наталья Амельченко and her lovely mini album "French Provence".
Please, take a look to her wonderful work on youtube!

I had never done this structure before and I liked it but it was difficult to choose which papers to use because I was going to lose the back side of them.
  
And this was the result!
I tried to keep Natalia's work for the pages but without doing it exactly the same.
And, as usual, the video.
I really liked the final result although I have to learn how to make this structure better!
Thanks so much for watching!

With this mini album I participate in to the following challenges: 


10 comentarios:

  1. Oh wow, what a stunning mini album! I love the beautiful cover, it looks so tactile and your inner pages are all delightful. Stunning! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Mini Album Makers. Anne x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Мягкий уютыш так и просится в руки) альбом с душой) спасибо от команды Мемуарис)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. пухляш какой мягенький)) Спасибо от Мемуарис

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Какой чудесный пухляш! Замечательный альбомчик!
    Спасибо за участие, Мемуарис

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Absolutely charming! Spring is on its way! Thank you for joining in with us at Mini Album Makers!

    ResponderEliminar