miércoles, 27 de febrero de 2019

JV "Seasons" 4 & 5 stages

Hello everyone!
And welcome to the fourth and fifth stages of JV "Seasons" from VSK.
  
Yes, yes yes! I'm late, I know T_T
but I have a good excuse ... or so... Anyway.
So the theme of the fourth stage was "Autumn" and we had to choose 2 of these elements: 
leaves (can be print), cutting dies, chipboard, lace or pocket. 
I choosed leaves and dies (as you will see below).
And the last stage was the cover.
Well this is my album finished.

This was the hardest part to do. I didn't want to make a "travel" cover or choose a particular season. 
So I was search on my fabrics and I found this piece. Very warm and cozy.

My first attempt to make a cover with an interior frame.

 Why "Summertime"? Mmm... I was thinking about the idea of vacations, not in the summer.
 I loved this idea for the sipe!
And the inside.

 Everything was fine until the fourth stage arrived and I only had three pictures!!!! 
I found more beach photos so I decided to make three summer pages to finish filling 
(now the title of the cover makes sense)
Forth stage "Autumn"
That was it all!
And the video, of course!
I hope you like it!
Thanks for watching ^_^

12 comentarios:

  1. Очень симпатичный альбомчик!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Замечательный итог проекта! Теплый, радостный, семейный альбом! Спасибо, что вдохновились проектом ВСК и дошли с нами до конца!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Какой красивый итог 😍

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Какая у Вас цветущая, яркая обложка! Очень увлекательный альбом получился. Яркий, жизнерадостный. С интересными деталями. Спасибо, что Вы украсили наш проект своим участием!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Солнечная обложка - достойное завершение проекта. Спасибо, что все это время радовали нас своей работой. Ваш ВСК

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Красивый альбом! А ткань на обложке стеганая? Или это эффект такой?

    ResponderEliminar