domingo, 24 de febrero de 2019

DT Call / Набор в ДК Камчатский СкрапКлуб

Well well well
I cannot believe that (॓_॔)
First let me to present this beautiful blog!
I known about them last year and I fall in love with all the team and their lovely projects.
I participated some times in their challenges. I think this is crazy, I mean, my russian is no big deal but any way.

About me. I live in Spain with my family. 
My mother taught me to embroider and sew and my husband woodwork: I've an artisan family.
I love collect scrap papers and flowers and I love work with these.
♥╣[-_-]╠♥

So this are my favourite works:
"40th Anniversary" Mini Album

"40" Birthday Card

JV Velenacraft Mini Album "Adrift"
Soft Windows Card
LO "Verano"

Thanks for the DT Call
and I wish to continue participating in your challenges (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario